Pink and Green in Capri







I have always been a Tory fan, but this spring Tory Burch really killed it. I loved the entire collection, especially this garden party print, which I got in this blouse and dress (seen here). I scored both during their Friends and Family sale in April. But, good news, almost all of the fabulous spring collection is now on sale! I have rounded up my favorite pieces below.

These pictures are actually from my first trip to Capri this summer (more from that trip with Kate here). While on the island, Kate and I decided to hike up to Anacapri to see the stunning views from the fabulous Caesar Augustus hotel. It did not disappoint. I love the hotel's the terraced gardens, yellow striped decor, and infinity terrace. If we were not short on time, I could have stayed all day! But, the beach and more lemon and orange granitas were calling our names.

You can read more of my Capri recommendations here and here.


SHOP THE TORY BURCH SALE:





Labels: , , , , , ,