Take Me Aweigh








I am currently freezing in D.C., but this time last week I was enjoying some fun and sun with Emily in Siesta Key. Siesta Key is one of my favorite Florida secrets. Not that it is that much of a secret anymore, but it is definitely not well-known and I would like to keep it that way (more on Siesta Key here).

Siesta Key beach has the most amazing sand. It is actually a pure quartz sand beach, which feels like powdered sugar between your toes. I have yet to discover any sand like it elsewhere in the world (although I am sure it is out there).

For a relaxing beach day, I wore this fabulous Trina Turk lace up tunic. Given the nautical setting, I naturally went with a red, white, and blue theme. Thank goodness nautical and navy will never go out of style. My favorite part of this look, however, are these red fan earrings. I think you are going to be seeing a lot of this style for spring and summer. In fact, statement earrings in general are making a comeback. And I am on board!

What spring or resort trend are you embracing?


SHOP THE POST:

Labels: , , , , , ,