A Perfect Day in Palm Beach







Want to know what a perfect day in Palm Beach looks like? Well, it starts with coffee poolside at The Colony, brunching at Cafe Boulud, and biking around the island (on adorable bikes of course), before a delicious Italian dinner (we ate at Cafe dell'Arte) and a sunset walk on the beach.

Cafe Boulud is part of the fabulous Brazilian Court Hotel. In addition to a stunning garden/terrace, they have award-winning dining, a beautiful pool, full salon, and adorable bikes to borrow. I road this yellow one because it matched my dress and Emily opted for the pink signature Lilly Pulitzer bike.

dress (on sale!) // sunnies // bag (on sale!) // wedges (comfiest pair I own)

Yellow is not the easiest color to wear, but I recently went back to my roots, literally. I dyed my hair a couple shades darker, closer to my natural hair color. Much to my delight, I found myself able to wear bright yellow once more! Although, I would argue that the warmer yellow color of this dress is much easier to wear in general.

I stumbled on this dress on Amazon of all places, and at a great price. I've discovered that you can find some really great designers discounted on Amazon, especially two of my go-to designers for Florida/resort wear -- Trina Turk and Nanette Lepore. Not to mention second-day Prime was a life-saver when prepping for this spur of the moment trip.

I have link some of my favorites below!

Anyone else planning a winter getaway?


SHOP THE POST:

Labels: , , , , , ,