Outfit: Friday Flare







faux leather jacket (old, similar) // top // jeans // hat // sunnies // boots (old, similar) // bag

I have always loved flared jeans. But let’s be honest, I love anything that makes me look taller. Paired with boots and hemmed to just the right length, flared jeans definitely elongate the legs. I love these Hudson flared jeans (and these Madewell jeans too) because they have just the right amount of flare -- more than a boot-leg jean (remember those), but not too much that you look like you’re wearing bell bottoms.

Also, who says you can’t wear Lilly Pulitzer year round? I love transitioning my Lilly pieces into fall and winter whenever possible. I used to be a big fan of the Else blouse, until I discovered this Tye top. It is infinitely more flattering (I think the Else has just a but too much volume for me). I really hope Lilly makes more of this style top!

Have a great weekend!

SHOP THE POST


Labels: , , , ,