Outfit: Fashion Night Out






dress // blouse (old, love this one) // bow (old, similar) // shoes // ring ℅ // clutch (old, last seen here) // sunnies

I wore this look a couple weeks ago for Fashion’s Night in Florence, and again to the adorable French-themed street fair that popped up in Piazza Santissima Annunziata the following week. It basically includes everything I love in one outfit -- a pussy bow, pink, and a novelty bag.

As much as I stick to what I know works for me, I also love trying my hand at different trends every once in a while. I believe getting dressed should be fun, and now and then you just have to try something new. I wasn’t sure if I was going to love the socks and heels/maryjanes look, but I had seen it in several window displays in Florence and I was feeling inspired. I actually really like it! It is certainly not professional enough for work, but great for an evening out. Plus, the socks are practical - they definitely make your heels more comfortable.

Have you tried, or would you try, the socks and heels trend?

SHOP THE POST


Labels: , , , ,