Preppy Printshop: New Summer Arrivals


I am happy to announce that I have finally added some fun summer prints to the Preppy Printshop -- popsicles, beach umbrellas, and even a studious flamingo. There is also a fun striped dress illustration (because who doesn't bike around in striped dresses in the summer?) and a bold typographic "adventure" print. You will also notice that there is now a blue Parisian door option, should you want to add to your collection.

Finally, I have added another deal! The Gallery Wall Collection is the easiest way to create a fun, interesting, and complete gallery wall. Like the 4 for $40 and the 6 for $60 deals, you save by buying multiple prints. This collection, however, includes multiple sizes, because we all know variety is the key to a great gallery wall (you can read all of my tips for creating a gallery wall here and some sample layouts here). You receive one 16x20 inch print, one 11x14 inch print, two 8x10 inch prints, and two 5x7 inch prints, for a total of six prints.


I hope everyone loves the latest additions as much as I do! Which is your favorite?

Labels: , ,