Outfit: Popsicle Purse






dress (similar, and I love this one) // jacket // hat // purse // sandals 

Every spring and summer J.Crew factory releases versions of this ponte fit and flare dress. And every year I buy one. They are the perfect and most versatile dresses, especially for travel. The ponte fabric wrinkles less, resists stains, and is a thicker fabric that holds it's shape, but isn't too hot in the summer. They are so easy to wear and can be dressed up for work with a blazer, or dressed down with a denim jacket and sandals. 

For this easy weekend look, I paired my red ponte dress with my adorable new pink popsicle purse, which I am mildly obsessed with. I love any excuse to mix pink and red. I also wore my new summer espadrilles, that yes, I had sent to me in Italy. They are so comfortable and I can actually walk across the city in them. Although I would never wear these for a day of sightseeing, just a regular day in Florence (it still feels weird to say that).

I had an amazing 3 days in the Amalfi Coast over the weekend, don't worry I will share lots of pictures and posts about it later this week. 

Labels: , , , ,