Weekend Reading


Well it has been a long time since I have done a weekend reading post! I figured it was about time, especially since I have some more travel coming up and this might be my only chance for a while.

Obsessed with this beach coverup/tunic for summer. I also love this one.

A great list of TV shows to binge watch. I am currently 20 episodes into Pretty Little Liars (#sorrynotsorry).

I picked up this adorable lemon bag in the latest Kate Spade surprise sale. And this dress - that I have been lusting over for forever - is finally on sale (with an additional 25% off with YOURS at check out).

Cutest (popsicle) bag ever! (I know, I know, I have a novelty purse problem.)

7 times women shut down sexist reporters.

Loving a lot of J.Crew's new June arrivals, especially this striped skirt and this striped dress (you can never have too many stripes right?) Plus everything is 30% off with the code WEEKEND.

This adorable two-legged kitten is the cutest!

One of my favorite travel resources.

A possible prosecco shortage? This is me panicking!


Buon Weekend!

PS - So sorry for the ridiculous state of my last two posts (let's just say there was an embarrassing amount of spelling and grammar mistakes). My wifi connection was down most of the week and I was scrambling to finish and publish my scheduled posts. I tried to use the Blogger app, and well, let's just say it didn't go well! Rushing + iPhone autocorrect + tiny phone screen and difficult to use app = embarrassment! But an anonymous commenter on Tumblr was kind enough to alert me to how bad it was, which was much appreciated. So happy to have my wifi back!

Labels: , ,