Weekend Reading


This morning Brittany and I are headed to Miami for a quick girls weekend/get Ashley's Visa. You can follow our sun-soaked adventures on Instagram. In the meantime here is some weekend reading:

A great article on how one woman's closet clean out helped her embrace her body image (see I told you it's important to clean out your closet!).

In case you missed it, there are new arrivals in the printshop!

These might be the most adorable oxford booties for fall (and they are super comfy).

How to remove every kind of stain.

I have fallen in love with this red cape.

Zara's fall scarf collection is on point, as always (I bought this one), and here is a great video on how to style them.

Hands down the best eye brow pencil ever created.

I recently signed up for The Skimm (thanks to Mackenzie Horan's interview) and I love it! I receive daily, down to earth emails about the most important stuff happening around the world.

One of my favorite guilty pleasure reads - Jezebel's weekly tabloid recap.

Moschino's Spring show was Barbie themed. It's totally nuts, and I love it!

Great post from the Man Repeller about why she doesn't wear makeup. The best question she asks, "why do you wear makeup?" Hint - it should be for yourself and not because society tells you to!

Finally, my guide to mixing prints!

Buon Weekend!

Labels: