Weekend Reading



It's the weekend (finally) and here's a little light reading and online shopping to help you enjoy it!

Love, love, loved this Hello Giggles article on "girly feminism." Note the part where they defended fashion as a legitimate interest/hobby for successful women, because "nobody blinks an eye at smart men losing their minds over football." TRUTH!

In case you missed it, my favorite item for fall, this gingham vest, is finally available for purchase online!

Loving this bow clutch with a purpose (Maria from Rwanda made mine!).

Swooning over this Marc Jacobs ensemble, just not the price tag. I am hoping I can recreate it for less.

Speaking of clothing and fashion, did you catch my closet tour and tips for purging and organizing your closet?

I've been laughing my way through Corals and Cognacs hilarious recaps of New York fashion week (day 1, day 2).

I've also been working on decorating my kitchen and have been brainstorming cute kitchen prints. I have created this one so far (also above), and would love to hear your suggestions!

Cauliflower rice is a thing... and surprisingly delicious!

The best part about the Kate Spade NFW presentation? Definitely the themed bags, cannot wait to get my hands on this one next spring!

In case you're wondering, I finally decided on these Warby Parker frames.

And finally, this might be the greatest movie on Netflix and the user reviews are priceless.

Have a great weekend!

Labels: ,