Outfit: Fall is Coming

Have I mentioned my excitement for the arrival of fall lol? Despite the warm weather here in Florida, I just couldn't wait to share this amazing look from Nordstrom. I found this dress online a couple weeks ago and loved it because of how versatile it will be as the weather transitions. It is short-sleeved so I can wear it now, but it will also look great layered with tights, boots, a leather jacket, and a great hat! It was a bit too hot for me to commit to the boots and tights, I was already dying in the leather jacket and hat, but I am sure you can imagine the look!






jacket // dress // hat // necklace // clutch (old, similar) // wedges (old, similar)

The dress is Plenty, by Tracy Reese, which is her line of more affordable dresses. I love the Plenty line and it is one of my go-to sources for great work appropriate yet stylish dresses, like this one (Anthropologie is also now carrying Plenty).

Not to be outdone by the dress, can you believe that this leather jacket is faux leather? It is so hard to find great looking faux leather jackets. This one looks and feels just as great in person, not to mention it looks way more expensive than its $98 price point.

PS - in case you missed it, here is a free print to commemorate some fall favorites!

Labels: , ,