Fall Wish List

Summer is my favorite season for traveling, enjoying the outdoors, and socializing, but fall is my favorite season for fashion! The only problem? I start falling in love with fall fashions months (and I mean months) before it's even remotely cool enough to start wearing them in Florida. But that doesn't stop me from making a fall wish list! At the top of this year's list is a great felt or wool hat. My fabulous Target panama hat turned me into a total hat person this summer (seen here).


Puffer Vest
I know, I know, I live in Florida. But trust me, I get plenty a fair amount of use out of my puffer vests.  Plus, Florence in January and February is brutal. Both J.Crew and J.Crew Factory have released new colors (and re-released an old favorite of the herringbone variety) for fall. Call me crazy, but I love this yellow!

Kendra Scott Pendant 
I have been seeing these pendants everywhere and I love them. As necklines rise with the cooler temps, long tassels and pendants are great for layering on top. The hardest part will be selecting a color!

Anything Plaid
For some reason nothing says fall like plaid. I pretty much don't discriminate, I love plaid everything, but this Madewell blouse has definitely caught my eye.

Floppy Hat
As I learned this summer, a hat can make an outfit. Plus they are very practical in cold weather. Nordstrom has a great selection online, I can't wait to stop in and try a couple on.

Knee High Socks
It would appear that knee high socks are back, and I am ok with it. Obviously you want to avoid looking like you have dressed up as Cher Horowitz for Halloween. I want to pair mine with menswear inspired loafers.

Loafers
Smoking slippers and loafers are fall staples, but I am loving the menswear look I am seeing. I have narrowed my choices to this pair, this pair, and this pair. Thoughts?

Slouchy Pants
I love a trend that's not only cute but comfortable. I have already purchased one pair of J.Crew's Turner pant and I see another pair or two in my future. I am also contemplating this Joie pair after Jessica (from Bows and Sequins) raved about them. Hello elastic waistband!

Leopard Slip on Sneakers
Ok so to be fair this last item has already found its way into my closet and heart. I loved all of the leopard slip on sneakers I was seeing everywhere, but then I saw the Kate Spade version that also had a bow! It was love at first sight and thanks to Zappos, they were on my doorstep the very next day! I am also loving this pair and this pair.


What's on your fall wish list? 

Labels: , , , ,