Outfit: Sail to Sable + Capri

About a week before I departed for Florence, I made one last stop to my local Lilly Pulitzer signature store in Tampa, The Pink Palm. I was hoping that some of the summer Lilly items would arrive before I left. Unfortunately they did not, but I did stumble upon this adorable Sail to Sable tunic dress. It instantly reminded me of the Amalfi Coast and the bright umbrellas that dot the shore line all summer long (it actually inspired this print).

I knew I wanted to save it for our day in Capri. Of course, this was difficult since I love the dress and I was dying to where it. In the end I stayed strong and debuted it in Capri paired with my Kate Spade Capri themed clutch. It was seriously the perfect outfit (if only I had had these lemon earrings)!






Sail to Sable Shady Days Tunic Dress (no longer available online, but this sleeveless version is just as cute) // Kate Spade Clutch // Michael Kors Sandals // Karen Walker Sunnies

This is my second Sail to Sable tunic dress. I was hesitant to buy my first one, let's face it they aren't cheap. But the quality of the fabric was superb and I was surprised how flattering it was on, given that it's a looser, tunic style dress. I wore my navy fringe tunic constantly in Barbados, so I didn't feel too guilty when I fell in love with this one.

In my book, you can't go wrong with a comfortable, yet flattering, dress in a bright umbrella print! Has anyone else tried Sail to Sable's tunics and dresses?

Labels: , , , ,