Hello Yellow

You might have noticed lately (here, here, and here, and all over my Instagram) that I am currently obsessed with pops of neon yellow - or bright citron as J.Crew calls it. It is so fun and summery and I love the way yellow pairs with almost everything! Of course, the shade or hue of the yellow really matters, I prefer a more neon or citrus yellow. Here are some of my current favorites:

top // hat // dress // scarf // sunnies case // cross-body // skirt // necklace // popover

I find that people have very strong opinions when it comes to yellow (whether or not they "can" wear it). While a primary yellow (think big bird) is definitely hard to pull off, neon, pastel, and citrus yellows are relatively easy to wear and add really pop a summer ensemble. And if the store windows in Florence are any indication, yellow is going to be a big color this summer!

Do you wear yellow?

Labels: , , ,