Insta-lately: OOTDs

Well my students' papers are graded, my papers are written, and I am (almost) packed and ready to go. It was a crazy week, but surprisingly, I found time to get it all done! It feels great to be done with the semester and have my sights set on Italy. Tomorrow I am packing up and driving to Atlanta to drop off Ophelia, and Wednesday I will be ATL to FCO (Rome) bound!

Here is what I wore this week (I have to say I am pretty impressed that I didn't look like a complete bum):

Sunday:
Lilly Pulitzer Delia dress (old, but I LOVE this one) // cardigan // tote

Monday:
Lilly Pulitzer Sarasota tunic (old, I need this one) // jeans // sandals // tote

Tuesday: (more here)
French Connection top ℅ // skirt // tote // sneakers 

Wednesday:
tee // shorts (J.Crew Factory - I can't believe these have already sold out!) // sandals // bag

Thursday:
Lilly Pulitzer dress (old, kind of similar) // wedges

Friday:
top // shorts // espadrilles 

Saturday: This sums up this week perfectly!
Zara tee (in store) // skirt

Happy Sunday!

Labels: , , ,