Fashion Friday: Tory Burch Gift Card + J.Crew

Tuesday I came home to a wonderful surprise in the mail, a Tory Burch gift card for $100! It is always nice when companies go the extra mile in customer service. Now the hard part, how am I going to spend my gift card? I need help, I can't decide!

I need a new navy cardigan and I love the shrunken shape of this Simone Cardigan. But do I want to spend this gift card on something as mundane as a navy cardigan? Then again it is timeless and classic.


I tried these tortoise shell aviators on months ago and they looked so good! I don't really need another pair of sunnies, but I feel like these are too cute (and unique) to pass up!



And then there are these cap toe Chelsea ballet flats! I love the patent leather cap toe since I always end up scuffing the fronts of my leather ballet flats. Patent leather holds up better and looks newer longer.



But then, just when I had narrowed my choices, I stumbled on these. Oh my gosh, I love them. Tan sandals with clear straps.. and bows! I want!


Ugh, I want it all! Do you see my dilemma? Any thoughts on which I should get?

I have also been coveting some of the new December J.Crew arrivals! Like these pants, this peplum lace top, and this striped tee.

Happy Friday!

Labels: , , , ,