What's in my bag?

I was planning on doing this post later in the week, but then I saw The College Prepster's post and it inspired me to publish it sooner! I too love knowing what others are carrying in their bags.


I am obsessed with my Tory Burch Amanda Mini Satchel. I had been eyeing her for quite sometime and I am so glad I finally invested in her. She is absolutely the perfect size for an everyday purse! It is amazing how much she holds and how easy everything is to access.

My Everyday Essentials:
Lilly Pulitzer headphones and case // extra iPhone cord (dirt cheap at Walgreens) // Pilot G-2 pens (I love using multiple colors // Jcrew universal battery backup (iOS7 really seems to drain my battery, this has already saved me several times!) // Jcrew minimergency kit (seriously the greatest idea ever, I don't know how they cram so many life-savers in such a small pouch!) // Lilly Pulitzer agenda // May Designs notebook (for all of my blog ideas!) // iPhone 5 // Laura Mercier lipstick (great nude colors) // Nivea Chapstick // Bobbi Brown lip gloss in Buff // Kate Spade wallet // Advil liquid gels // Karen Walker Perfect Day sunglasses (sold out but I love the Number Ones)

Because I have to carry a computer, books, and tons of papers for work, I like to keep my work bag separate from my purse. I have an old Vera Bradley bag that I am currently using, but I am searching for a more professional, grown-up bag for work. Suggestions are always appreciated!

What are your purse essentials?